We ended Week One with a game of two hand touch American Football. I think everyone had fun, got a little frost bite and showed why they prefer Futbol. Devin Cannon somehow recorded 3 touchdown catches in the Championship game. 2 for the winning team and 1 for the losing team. Alex Brown had 3 interceptions on the day. Ben Kiflom proclaimed himself the best quarterback although there are still a few doubters and Darian had the illegal hit of the day on Braxton. Hopefully Braxton's hip is feeling better.
Looking at the weather forecast for this coming week it looks like we may run into some more snow. It has rained all day and I am going to check the field to see how much is still on it. Plan on having practice tomorrow night @ 5:00 on the field. We have our first Pre-Season game this week against Bountiful on Wednesday. I will let you know if that will be changed because of snow or soggy field conditions. We will hand out uniforms this week so make sure you are paying your team fees. On Thursday we are taking team pictures. You will wear you white uniforms for team pictures. I will hand out some papers for pricing on Monday.