Thursday, March 24, 2011

Game day @ Springville

I just got off the phone with Springville's coach and he informed me that the field is ready for play and so far they have only had a little rain. The game will be played on Springville's football field. Varsity starts @ 4:00 and JV follows.

To get to Springville High School take the 400 South Springville Exit. It is the second Springville Exit and he said there is some pretty heavy construction going on around that area. After that head East into Springville on 400 South. Turn Right on to S. Canyon Drive. Take the third right onto E 620 S. E 620 S becomes S 1350 E. Turn Right on to E 900 S, E 9th S. 1205 E 900 S is on the right which is the address to Springville High School.

I got the directions from Mapquest so I hope these will help you in finding the school. Dress warm and be ready for a great game.