Tuesday, March 1, 2011

After this mornings tryouts I shared some thoughts with the Freshman and Sophomores that I would like to share with everyone. We as coaches have to make some difficult decisions in the tryout process. We take our jobs seriously and realize that some of you will be heart broken at our decisions. I want you to know that soccer does not define who you are. Soccer is just a small part of who you are. Your dailly actions define who you are. Your service, your character, your Faith, the way you treat your friends and family, the way you treat girls. The way you show respect to your teachers. All of the above things are much much more important then soccer.

Once again we as coaches are greatful for your efforts. We care for all of you and consider ourselves lucky to be able to be a part of your lives. The list of those who will be trying out this afternoon will be posted on the front doors of the school. Tryouts will start at 3:00 P.M. in the boys basketball gym.