Thank you to everyone who helped last night with the international team dinner. The food was amazing. A special thanks to Carol Sainsbury and Jamie Klaassen for all of your hard work.
Practice was as good as the food was and it was refreshing to see you come together as a team once again. Effort, teamwork and attitude make all of the difference. The game will start today @ 3:30 with JV immediately following.
Please attend the game and cheer on your boys if you can make it. This is very important game and I know the boys will play their best.
Here is a quote that goes along with the transformation that occurred from Friday to Monday night.
"I became an optimist when I discovered that I wasn't going to win any more games by being anything else." -- Earl Weaver
Two other notes:
1. The Sky View Varsity game has been changed to 3:30 on Friday.
2. Special thanks to Braden Call, Ryan Sainsbury and Chap for coming to help sandbag the river on Saturday. You said you would be there and you were. So Thank You.