Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break

For the first time in my time coaching at Logan High School there are no games over Spring Break. It happened by accident but I think you are deserving of a break. If you are going somewhere please let me know. We will have practice tonight @ 6:00 and then we will have practices on Monday, and Friday with the Alumni game on Wednesday. You will have Tuesday and Thursday off and will all need to be ready for a good practice on Monday the 11th and a game against Mountain Crest on the 12th.

As I said earlier, if you are going somewhere for Spring Break you are excused from the practices but you are not excused from your commitment to your teammates and yourself. We spoke last night about being the best versions of yourselves and I would hope that on your adventures this coming week you will do just that. Have fun, goof off but don't do anything that would hurt the team.

Our job is to Love you, Your job is to Love each other. Make sure your actions this coming week reflect that.