We will be playing Mountain Crest @ 3:30 on Tuesday. JV will follow immediately after. I am pretty sure the snow will be melted for the game and for practice on Monday night. Here is a list of upcoming events on our schedule.
Monday - We will be putting together our new goals. If you have time please meet down on the field around 4:00. We would love to use these for our first region game.
- Practice @ 6:00
- First Team Dinner of the season. We will be eating around 7:45
Tuesday - Varsity - Mountain Crest @ Logan 3:30
- JV - Mountain Crest @ Logan 5:20 plus or minus 20 minutes
Wednesday and Thursday - Practice @ 6:00
Friday - Logan @ Box Elder, I will announce the time of the bus departure later on.
I look forward to seeing you all again on Monday. Hopefully you are rested and ready to get back to work.