We had our first official meeting for this upcoming season. As of today we have exactly 5 weeks before tryouts. I am excited about what this season can bring. I hope that you are all just as excited. I will add updates to to this blog 4-5 times a week to keep you up to date on any changes and to post important information.
The title of this entry is Decide Today. What I mean by that is Decide Today what type of man you want to be. Will you go to class? Will you study and finish your homework? Will you eat better and get to bed early? Will you sacrifice for the team? Will you be a man of your word? Will you avoid and stay out of trouble? Will you work hard for a common goal?
Focus today on what you want and set your sights on that? Do not let anyone stand in your way. Do not make excuses rather learn from your mistakes.
My e-mail is tkmtoddy79@yahoo.com and my phone number is 435-881-0352 if you have any questions or concerns.
Good Luck