We are doing T-shirts that will be available to purchase. I believe we will be doing T-shirts, hoodies and longsleeve T-shirts. Pricing will run from around $14-$25 if I remember correctly. Dayna Yates will be getting them printed off in the next few days. The front will feature our Logan High Football Club logo with a diagonal line from shoulder to under the opposite arm. The back will have the words "Victory Over Self", a list of the players and coaches over a faded soccer ball. It seems that this year has flown by faster then most, but I would encourage you to get a shirt to remember the season by.
We will be having our team banquet on May 25th @ 6:00. I know that this is Memorial day weekend. Looking at the calendar there just really isn't a great time to have our banquet with all of the other activities that are going on at the school. I will have more information in the future but wanted you all to be able to check your calendars.
With the warming temperatures it is critical that the boys are getting enough to eat and drink. Please make sure that your boys are adequately hydrated. This is not something they can do right before the game. It takes a few days for your bodies to store the water that it needs.
Practices will continue after next Tuesday's game. We will need players for the Varsity to scrimmage against during practice. Please keep that in mind as the JV season ends.