Thursday, May 17, 2012

Prep for Mountain View

Great job last night.  That was fun.  I only have a second to post so I will try and get to everything.  We play at Mountain View on Friday at 4:00.  I am 90 percent sure they play on grass.  I will know more this afternoon.  They are beatable and have only had three games outside of their region play, one of which was last night against Clearfield. 

As parents please make sure that your boys are drinking enough water and gatorade.  That they are having at least 2-3 bananas each day and that they are taking care of themselves. 

Every member of the team is invited to go on the bus ride down but is not required to.  We have a state roster of players who will be dressing and available to play if needed.  These players will sit on the bench with the team while the other boys who come will sit in the stands.  Please come to practice tonight so we can make sure everyone knows what is going on.  The Varsity still needs someone to practice against.

I will talk with Clair and Jamie today about the bus schedule and about treats for the bus.