Thank you to everyone who made this a memorable season. As much as it hurts to lose, I am still very proud of the way our team played this year. We had our chances against Mountain View and I feel had them on the ropes. We were able to accomplish alot this season and made improvements from our previous years in 4A by winning our first 4A Region Championship. We once again finished with a winning record.
The JV team had an outstanding season. Dominating teams with possession and playing a very unselfish style of soccer. Thank your for your hardwork and dedication this year.
It always is over too quickly and this year the season passed by in what seems like a couple of days. We still have our end of season things to take care of. We will be collecting uniforms and bags tomorrow at 3:00 in the team room. Please have everything washed and ready to turn in.
We will also be voting for team awards tomorrow.
Our banquet is coming up this week and I will be posting more information on it as I find out.
Again thanks for all of your help.