I read something today and just wanted to share it with you guys. This is a quote from a book called Rhythm of Life. Here it is:
Greatness should never be confused with fame, fortune, status, or power; these are only passing illusions. Greatness is to become more fully yourself with each passing day."
The person who reccomended this book also was quoted saying:
Becoming the best version of yourself is, is what my intent is and what I think is most important.
My advice to you is to find out each day more about yourself and be your best self. The quicker you do this, the better off you will be. I know in my life when my actions have been in accordance with who I am supposed to be is when I have been the happiest and most motivated.
I look forward to reading the book and sharing more thoughts about becoming your best self.
Keep up the good work.