I started taking pictures of the starting lineup before each game, against Bonneville. I will continue to do this throughout the season for each game.
I wanted to congratulate the players on their effort and success that they had against Bonneville. I am proud of you for your effort and the way you came together as a team, both defensively and offensively. Everyone who played did their best. It was alot of fun to be apart of. I now encourage you, to continue doing the little things and to keep building off of your successes. It was a group of individuals choosing to perform as a group with a common goal that resulted in such a great performance. You each chose to do your best.
Below are links to both the CacheSportsMedia article and the Herald Journal.
Herald Journal
CacheSportsMedia.com
A reminder as well that we will be leaving Logan High at 4:00 tomorrow for out Sky View game. JV will play at 5:00 and the Varsity will play at 7:00.