We will not be having practice today. The combination of the half day of school and two very grueling exhausting games was what lead me to this decision. Rest up, stretch your legs and hydrate.
I am proud of both teams for battling hard yesterday. Weber is a very good team and I felt we did a good job defending them. We will have practice again on Monday @ 6:00. We will have four days of practice before our game against WoodsCross. Those who do not have RaceRX 7th hour will go to Race RX after school on Tuesday and Wednesday. The season is very young but we need to start making some strides in our conditioning. We need to have strength left to make the finishing touches or long runs back on defense.
Today is the last day to turn in homework and either keep your grades up or get them up. I know many have you worked hard and I hope that through your hardwork you will be able to learn new habits and never get behind again.
Here is a link to the game from CacheSportsMedia
http://www.cachesportsmedia.com/2012/03/15/grizzlies-battle-weber-to-1-1-draw/