Great work out this morning. I am impressed by the shear number of students attending conditioning and by your effort. You are working hard. You are getting faster, stronger and more confident each day.
This morning during training I mentioned a voice that comes from inside your head and is either telling you that you can do it or that you should stop. I will admit that I hear that voice telling me to quit because it is just to hard. What happens after I hear that voice is the important part. If I let that voice persist then I am done and I will fail, but when I stop that negative voice and listen to the voice inside that tells me I can push through the pain, that is when I grow and I am closer to my goal. Use phrases like: "I can do this", "Three more reps", "Keep breathing", "Keep moving". I grow, I finish and a couple of minutes afterwards I don't even remember how bad it was. You will surprise yourselves with what you are capable of doing in all aspects of your lives. Believe in yourselves.
"Your Beliefs become your Thoughts, Your Thoughts become your Words, Your Words become your Actions, Your Actions become your Habits, Your Habits become your Values and Your Values become your Destiny." Gandhi